Friday, April 5, 2013

A season's worth of objective Michigan basketball fandom on Facebook

In the buildup to Michigan's Final Four matchup with Syracuse yesterday, I thought I'd take a look back at a long journey -- no, not for the Wolverines, but for me, the objective fans, as I've followed, and cheered, and complained about this team.

It's been an incredible season, a very bumpy ride, but never once have I thought, This isn't worth pouring all of my sports fandom into.

That's why probably more than 50 percent of my Facebook posts have annoyed the hell out of non-Michigan basketball fans since October. Sorry, folks. If you're one of those people, don't read this.

Here they are. Every single one of my Facebook statuses about Michigan basketball since Oct. 1.








No comments:

Post a Comment